Cute Little Chef Blog Awards … And the winner is …
Well there are several winners … frankly I think all food bloggers are winners and wish I could fit them ALL into this post, but I can’t.
First of all, I want to thank Food corner for giving me this award. I am so pleased and flattered that you would choose me! Thank you.
I never guessed that when I started a food blog, it would open up a whole new world to me. A world of people who not only are constantly thinking about food (like me), but also who are some of the most loving, caring people with the most open hearts (and kitchens!) and inspiring ideas.
Food people are good people. They are people who reach deep down into their hearts to help out someone who is hurting, even if they’ve never met them. They are creative people. They are friendly. They are giving. They are not afraid of giving their love.
It makes sense, when you think about it. Because food is an expression of love. It is one of the few things that connects us all.
So now I get the honor of awarding ten food bloggers this prestigious award.
Just ten? Oh, how to choose … there are so many talented food bloggers out there!
(Please note: the photos in this post below belong to the bloggers mentioned. They are NOT my photos! See how awesome they are?)
- Chef in Disguise: For the amazingly beautiful photographs, the fabulous array of Pizza … we’re talking steak pizza, potato pizza, eggplant pizza, turkey kashkaval pizza, and even a dessert pizza! (Did you notice? I love pizza …) and the exotic foods, like Appam and Curry
- Chocolate for Breakfast: because I do often have chocolate for breakfast … but I try to make it healthy, just like she does! … and for all the great chocolate humor she shares on facebook. Yes, good healthy food CAN taste good!
- Dinners, Dishes and Desserts: She always has something good cooking, like Nutella No Bake Bars
- Food College, PA: Because she says “even if you have cheap tools, and an under-stocked, tiny, crowded kitchen, you can still make delicious meals!” Good point, and she does such a good job of it! Like Nutty three cheese salad with peanut chicken skewers. Oh and because I love the “Brunometer”, her husband’s rating of each recipe.
- Gina’s SkinnyTaste: for teaching people how to eat healthy and still have fun! I love love love her Skinny Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting
- Jam Hands: for having such a cute name and for spreading the foodie love with Recipe Sharing Mondays! You can find a lot of fantastic recipes from a lot of amazing bloggers at Jam Hands.
- Lady Behind the Curtain: I like her cute logo .. and her Crisscross Apple Crowns
- Mia’s Domain: Another food blogger who focuses on healthy REAL food. She talks about controversial things like artificial coloring. And has amazing recipes like Panko-Crusted Chicken Bites with Fruit Chutney
- Pink Lady Gumbo: for her spunk! And magnificent mouthwatering food … like Mediterranean Shrimp Crostini. Oh my.
- The Wicked Noodle: Because she was inspiring my cooking long before I became a food blogger. And still is! Her 3-Minute Breakfast Hash was the inspiration for my Simple Savory Little Breakfast Cups
- Zestuous: because her food is so beautiful … and perhaps because she is a well-travelled army wife. Her warning on her Brown Sugar Chili Bacon recipe cracked me up: “Warning ~ If you already have an addiction to bacon, I cannot be held responsible if this recipe feeds your addiction and leaves you craving it morning, noon and night.” Not to mention that her peanut butter pie for Mikey really touched my heart.
Also, special mention to:
- Mommypotamus: for teaching me how to make a salad my kids will never forget.
- The Frugal Flambe: for showing people that eating good doesn’t have to cost a lot
- The Tolerant Vegan: for the Baked Eggplant Burgers recipe … interrupted with cute cat pictures! I love cats …
- 6Bittersweets: for the photography lessons and helping critique some of my pictures. Her photos of food are absolutely breathtaking.
- and of course Food Corner! … who gave me the opportunity to share my recipes … and gave me this award!