Post-Pizza Party Wrapup
Last week a bunch of my foodie friends and I got together in cyberspace and had an awesome virtual pizza party. We had frosty mugs of beer, root beer floats, and Ally brought lots of vino! And the food … oh my, the food was to die for! We had so many different kinds of pizza it was hard to choose which one(s) to eat!
A Little Bit Crunchy A Little Bit Rock and Roll brouht a gorgeous Grilled Salad Pizza:
Zestuous brought a classic Italian pepperoni pizza:
And can you believe this?!? Kale Alfredo Pizza from Let them eat coupons!
I don’t know how she did it with all the chaos in her household, but the 4 Little Fergusons brought 3 kinds of pizza! My favorite was the Herb & Garlic Asparagus Pizza …
And you really wouldn’t want to miss this Chicken Pizza Pie from Simply Gourmet Photography:
And let’s not forget Basilmomma’s amazing Pizza with Pesto,Caramelized Onions, Farm Fresh Sausage and Smoked Gouda Cheese
Not only that! There was:
- Neopolitan pizza from Rich and Sweet
- Grilled pick-your-own-toppings pizza with a garlic cherry tomato base from Food College, PA
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza from Cooking with Mel
- I brought my Shrimp Pesto and Asparagus Pizza
- Nancy at A recipe A Day brought Grilled Pepperoni Pizza
- The kids pitched in and made Pizza Slices at Recipes for My Boys
- Food Corner brought this lovely Pizza and even entertained us with a video!
- Baking Bad brought French Bread Pizza and Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- There was one other mystery grilled pizza that looked SO delicious but the link didn’t work for me. I really wanted to include it!
It really was a party to remember! Thank you all my friends for coming to the party and for bringing such wonderful pizza! I really had such a good time and hope all of you did too.