It’s a super busy day here … so I am rushing to share this very quick and simple post with you!
Do you ever wish you had a really delicious way to prepare mushrooms that didn’t involve a lot of butter? This is it.
Only 5 ingredients. Super fast to make. And SOOooo good that you will have a hard time saving some for your steak or toast.
But save some (or make sure you have more mushrooms on hand!) because I’m going to show you some other really great ways to use these babies.
- 2 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Red Robin seasoning (or your favorite tasty seasoned salt! … or if you want to try making your own there’s a recipe here.)
- Bruschetta seasoning (I bought mine at World Market, but if you don’t have any on hand, don’t fret! I found a recipe to make it which is really good because I’ve used up all my bruschetta seasoning making these amazing mushrooms!)
- a “splash” of Chardonnay (1 – 2 oz.)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat a frying pan over med-high heat and spritz the pan with cooking spray.
- When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms and garlic and stir for a minute or so to get them started cooking.
- Sprinkle with a goodly amount of Red Robin Seasoning and Bruschetta seasoning, then add some freshly ground pepper.
- Pour a splash of chardonnay over the mushrooms–you don’t need much, probably 1 or 2 oz.
- Sautee the mushrooms, stirring frequently, until the liquid is reduced to almost nothing.
- Taste your beautiful mushrooms and adjust the seasoning if you need to.